• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul Watson

Neath_Jack said:
So he’s with us as head of recruitment now? To be honest I gave up ages ago with all the appointments and roles that have come about the past year or so. Our management / staff wage bill must be more than the playing staff 🤣

Not yet, unless I've missed the announcement. Just rumours that he may be coming.

Neath_Jack said:
So he’s with us as head of recruitment now? To be honest I gave up ages ago with all the appointments and roles that have come about the past year or so. Our management / staff wage bill must be more than the playing staff 🤣

I know where you’re coming from NJ. I know the players and manager, I might know the manager’s assistant if he’s Alan Tate (not Alan Sheehan?), I gave up on the minutiae some time ago.

I’m a grumpy 67 year old who’s seen most things supporting this club in almost 60 years. I just want to sit in my seat and say “entertain me, you bastards”.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Yeah I think I've got the wrong man there, I'm thinking of that crazy yank bastard that moved over here.

Andy Coleman. Our new chairman and seemingly responsible for picking our next manager after arriving in the UK a few months ago with zero football experience. Could be an interesting few weeks.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Should be sacked simple as, along with half the squad

This.
All well and good chopping and changing manager. The players have to take responsibility too. The likes of Grimes and Cabango are stealing a living imho

TerryPHELAN said:
This.
All well and good chopping and changing manager. The players have to take responsibility too. The likes of Grimes and Cabango are stealing a living imho

Need a wholesale clear out and buy a proper football team. Naughton and Cabango and wood ffs

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Andy Coleman. Our new chairman and seemingly responsible for picking our next manager after arriving in the UK a few months ago with zero football experience. Could be an interesting few weeks.

I've just seen him in home bargains in parc tawe looking for the next manager

PSumbler said:
Its difficult to know what Watson bought here - everyone got excited as he was at Luton and Luton were about to be promoted blah blah but the reality is nobody seemed to know what he did at Luton and if it was that good a job there is no reason why he would end up at Swansea City surely?

And lets also add to the fact that the summer transfer window was the same as the January one, pretty much a disaster with the only difference being we actually signed some players.

Sounds like the Marty Grimes of the recruitment world. Perhaps we should make HIM captain?

magicdaps10 said:
Wonder if he is being involved in the new manager search 😬

Well if he isn't then we might as well do a raffle, because there's not many others high up there who have so much as worked in football before!

So I do hope so ...

I can think of many sticks to beat Watson with but being in Washington doing a job when a colleague, who was supposed to be there but is now leaving, isn't is hardly dodgy is it?

This one is right up there with everyone tagging @acdubliner on Twitter and expecting to find out the inside information on our transfer dealing.

Twitter can be a very strange place at times (last two words not needed)

Stalking someone’s Strava is next level weird let’s be honest. We have a fair few odd balls in our fan base.
It is the same chap who wrote on Twitter that he wanted us to lose to Southampton.

Stalking someone’s Strava is next level weird let’s be honest. We have a fair few odd balls in our fan base.
I'd be on my way home when he finished if we were both in a 5k too. Cheered me up!

As to the twitter bloke I've found it a rule of life that people with two surnames are best avoided. It's worse in Scotland. I genuinely encountered a Finlay Fergus Williamson, a William Finlay Feguson and a Fergus William Finlayson. Nightmare.

It is the same chap who wrote on Twitter that he wanted us to lose to Southampton.
It's probably the Russbot. I reckon he really would do that. He's certainly not spending his time coaching Southamption in his process.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back