• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parking for the waterfront museum

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Down for an event in the Museum tomorrow early evening-would the arena car park be suitable for this?

I'd try the car park by the Dylan Thomas theatre Prof or the Pumphouse pub.

I'd use the Arena car park Prof. The Pumphouse car park I think needs you to validate the ticket in the pub I think. The new Arena car park is well lit and seconds from the museum

Or St David’s car park over the road. £2 all day.

Thanks guys.

According to website all £2 after 9:30.
Will try the arena.

Let us know how it goes Prof, I may be in Swansea next week and it'll be good info.👍

Tesco , buy a bag of apples , you will probably be there too long for that though

dickythorpe said:
Let us know how it goes Prof, I may be in Swansea next week and it'll be good info.👍

Very good. Easy in and out. Well lit. 2 quid after 9:30. New arena and bridge most impressive. Managed to get some essentials for the wife (cockles and rissoles) from the market. Nice event in museum and a trouble free drive back to Wirral.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back