• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Off to the game

Ordinarily i'd have gone but have an interview first thing tomorrow. So doing some last minute revision and also having a quick look on here...

Dan_Swan said:
Ordinarily i'd have gone but have an interview first thing tomorrow. So doing some last minute revision and also having a quick look on here...

Good luck. :cool:

Copamundial said:
How about the rest of you?

Give up going to cup games years ago. Got fed up with managers fielding severely depleted teams. Thought if you can't be arsed about the cups then I'm certainly not bothering.

monmouth said:
🤣 Look out, it's Superfan.

Enjoy.

Innit !!

The fact I’ve been to hundreds of games since 1976 in my case counts for nothing eh 🤷🏼‍♂️

You have to be a super fan these days Monny or you simply don’t count 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄🤔😩

Just got back, and whilst losing to a side as fckn awful as they were isn't bad enough....but fair play to em, least they took their chances.
Resting as many as we did only works if we get a result Saturday....otherwise Russ, yer an even bigger tool than you already look sunshine.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back