• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

October & into November

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 876

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Nice to get 2 wins on the bounce with clean sheets and just in time as we go into a spell of 7 games through October and to 11th Novemberthat should tell us a lot more about where we are now and includes the clubs currently 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th in this division. More than 7 points and I won't be disappointed. How many points to folk think we'll get?

Norwich H - 7th
Argyle A - 13th
Leicester H - 1st
Watford H - 20th
Blackburn A - 18th
Mackems H - 4th
Ipswich A - 2nd

karnataka said:
Nice to get 2 wins on the bounce with clean sheets and just in time as we go into a spell of 7 games through October and to 11th Novemberthat should tell us a lot more about where we are now and includes the clubs currently 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th in this division. More than 7 points and I won't be disappointed. How many points to folk think we'll get?

Norwich H - 7th
Argyle A - 13th
Leicester H - 1st
Watford H - 20th
Blackburn A - 18th
Mackems H - 4th
Ipswich A - 2nd

Difficult question to answer Dave, because there are so many variables, not least the injury situation. I hope Yates and Patino are fit again before the next game.
Watching the EFL highlights today, I thought Argyle and Watford looked weak while Norwich, Ipswich and Sunderland looked good. Leicester are frightening! With my optimistic hat on, I'll say 9 points.

Pegojack said:
Difficult question to answer Dave, because there are so many variables, not least the injury situation. I hope Yates and Patino are fit again before the next game.
Watching the EFL highlights today, I thought Argyle and Watford looked weak while Norwich, Ipswich and Sunderland looked good. Leicester are frightening! With my optimistic hat on, I'll say 9 points.

D, W, L, W, W, W, D

This league isn't great mind lads, the most competitive in the world.. you've got to fancy your chances in any game

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back