• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oakwood

Stopthebus

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-63367245

Awful theme park which I wouldn’t be surprised to see close down in the next few years.

Hope the person involved is ok.

Absolute dump run by owners who clearly care about profits and nothing else, everybody should avoid it like the plague. It's a shame because it's in such a popular tourist area and should be a jewel in the crown for Pembrokeshire tourism, but not with the current owners.

BTW, what is up with the second photo the BBC have used on the link? A photo of the sign just before the turn to Oakwood, taken from Google Street View. That's poor from the Beeb and I wouldn't be happy if I owned Bluestone to have my resort's name included in this article (it's on the road sign in the photo if you haven't looked).

Before the family that ran it from it's inception in the late 80's it was only ever open from March to September. Then some years ago they sold it to a European firm.
The opening hours are all over the shop.
Sad to see it again in the news for all the wrong reasons, it's a major employer in an economically tough area.
Hope all that were injured recover well.

Such a great place when I was growing up, took my son there back in May and it’s so run down and lifeless, such a shame, I’m sure it got bought by a Spanish waterpark business.

Swansea93 said:
Such a great place when I was growing up, took my son there back in May and it’s so run down and lifeless, such a shame, I’m sure it got bought by a Spanish waterpark business.

I’ve not been there for a few years, but the last time I was there i had the same impression as you, I thought it had gone down hill. You’re right, it was sold to a Spanish company called Aspro who own parks in Spain.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back