• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NSR - PL games

Reaction score
Don't usually bother watching a lot of PL games these days, but enjoying Brentford vs Tottenham so far. Probably watching the Liverpool vs Chelsea game later with my boy.

Brentford still the masters of the dark arts, winning an incredibly soft penalty, getting opponents booked and somehow avoiding bookings themselves for similar fouls.

Surprised England haven't capped Rico Henry given their lack of options at left-back, he looks class again.

How has Thomas Frank not been linked with bigger clubs? He got Brentford promoted, then finished 13th and 9th in the Premier League with little Brentford. Obviously got a good recruitment team too who could possibly go with him somewhere else. Yet I've not seen his name linked with vacancies at bigger PL clubs.

You can see that both Chelsea and Liverpool are a work in progress. Some really good stuff from both teams but also some really bad stuff as well.

Re Frank, I can only think he's on a fair old whack at Brentford otherwise someone would have prised him out of there by now surely.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back