• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next PM?

Itchysphincter

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Will Sunak have a run at it? Javid? Stewart? Hunt? Patel?

Surely they need to get away from the stench of this lot?

Sunak is quite highly regarded isn't he...?..and he's certainly minted enough....woah betide a poor Tory leader...

BrynCartwright said:
Sunak is quite highly regarded isn't he...?..and he's certainly minted enough....woah betide a poor Tory leader...

I can think of three million who would never vote him. He’s a charlatan.

Has Sunak been tarnished by party gate? I’d say probably not. Had Javid got skeletons in the cupboard that rule him out, I guess not. Most of the others come with too much baggage.

This’ll upset a few,a female of Asian descent.

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/status/1544806084870914048?s=21&t=yIzb9MVAYZ90VNVc8Dtcsg

Darran said:

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/status/1544806084870914048?s=21&t=yIzb9MVAYZ90VNVc8Dtcsg

Who?

Sunak is very smart , Goldman Sachs don't employ idiots but the Tory membership is full of ex ukip and far right ex supporters so I'm not sure they will vote for an Asian , they will want a brexiter still , one untarnished by recent events and that's penny mordaunt , if she wants it

Whoever gets it will be hoping to limit the damage at the next election , things are not going to improve much , people blame the government when their lives have got worse , most likely result will be a hung parliament , it will be the lib dems who facilitate that , labour and the lib dems need to work together

gadget1974 said:
Darran said:

Who?

Used to host Playschool on BBC

Best_loser said:
Sunak is very smart , Goldman Sachs don't employ idiots but the Tory membership is full of ex ukip and far right ex supporters so I'm not sure they will vote for an Asian , they will want a brexiter still , one untarnished by recent events and that's penny mordaunt , if she wants it

Whoever gets it will be hoping to limit the damage at the next election , things are not going to improve much , people blame the government when their lives have got worse , most likely result will be a hung parliament , it will be the lib dems who facilitate that , labour and the lib dems need to work together

Mordaunt is the antithesis of Johnson. From a middle-class military background, did not go to public school or Oxbridge. Hard-working and on her brief (was a very good International Development Secretary), Naval Reservist and reality TV star. Brexiteer for sure, but as you say a good option for the Tories as not tainted by being a Johnson Cabinet Member. Would limit damage to the Tories and the country after Bozo the clown

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back