• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New shares

How many minutes until the Trust “welcome” their further dilution

Kin hell mun!

It's all being done because of their mismanagement and will just carry on this way until they just pee off.

What's the saying about learning from your mistakes again!
And as for the trust, they ate just a bunch of head nodding clowns.

Ten minutes must be a record of lapdoggedness

I wonder what Nigel Morris' thoughts are. Put money in, club is now less saleable than it was and his percentage holding has also now been reduced.

I wonder what Nigel Morris' thoughts are. Put money in, club is now less saleable than it was and his percentage holding has also now been reduced.
His shares are diluted?

I haven't looked in depth who's shares have been diluted, surprised that they have even shown at this early stages who's have shrunk.
If Morris has Sheen a shrink in his shares then he would get a return of atleast what he paid.

We are still waiting on confirmation or even information on what Cravatt and Coleman put in!
I like how it's claimed as an investment when it's all just basically buying more shares!

I just don't see the plan here with these owners.

His shares are diluted?

I haven't looked in depth who's shares have been diluted, surprised that they have even shown at this early stages who's have shrunk.
If Morris has Sheen a shrink in his shares then he would get a return of atleast what he paid.

We are still waiting on confirmation or even information on what Cravatt and Coleman put in!
I like how it's claimed as an investment when it's all just basically buying more shares!

I just don't see the plan here with these owners.
Yes, everyone's shares besides the LLC are diluted. This maybe the second reduction in his holding now?

Yes, everyone's shares besides the LLC are diluted. This maybe the second reduction in his holding now?
OK.

I would expect he would have the same return on what he paid so if I was in shoes then I wouldnt be too bothered.
Hopefully this doesn't discourage him going forward as he was rumoured to have a very strong interest in further progression in the club.

I still wait what amount Coleman and Cravatt have put in and is the money their own or via other avenues through them.

I tend to find that discretion in these situations(very little or no info) means that it's a bit more complex than indicated.

More money being poured in to cover operating losses. That's the Championship for you.

OK.

I would expect he would have the same return on what he paid so if I was in shoes then I wouldnt be too bothered.
Hopefully this doesn't discourage him going forward as he was rumoured to have a very strong interest in further progression in the club.

I still wait what amount Coleman and Cravatt have put in and is the money their own or via other avenues through them.

I tend to find that discretion in these situations(very little or no info) means that it's a bit more complex than indicated.
"I would expect he would have the same return on what he paid"

Well if the club were to be sold right now, how could he? No one is going to pay more for the club now than when he spent money acquiring his stake last summer (no matter what the Americans are currently valuing the shares at) and since then his stake has reduced. Double whammy.

Cravatt as far as we know still hasn't put any money in - don't think the club has actually claimed that yet (in contrast to Coleman who they say has albeit as part of the murky LLC).

"I would expect he would have the same return on what he paid"

Well if the club were to be sold right now, how could he? No one is going to pay more for the club now than when he spent money acquiring his stake last summer (no matter what the Americans are currently valuing the shares at) and since then his stake has reduced. Double whammy.
I stand corrected, he will without doubt lost out in some shape or form.
Having got my head around another announcement like this, I believe that you are spot on.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back