• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Neil Robinson

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Just read on Twitter from Pete, the maker of the 'Tosh" documentary that Neil passed away from a massive heart attack last night. This is just so sad. Met him at the Liverpool screening and was a great guy.

RIP Robbo. legendary JB

Oh what a shame. One of my favourite players. Can still see his wonderful goal at WBA now (to make it 4-1 sadly). Anyone got the clip?

RIP Neil YJB.

That is so so sad - RIP Neil. And thank you

RIP fella. Loved him as one of us....my era.
Huge condolences to all his family n friends.

monmouth said:
Oh what a shame. One of my favourite players. Can still see his wonderful goal at WBA now (to make it 4-1 sadly). Anyone got the clip?

RIP Neil YJB.
Sad to hear of the passing of Neil Robinson. I remember being at WBA when he scored this great goal (12.37 on the link) RIP YJB

https://youtu.be/dPlSVF0bRiE

R.i.p. what a player from the greatest era to be a Swans supporter. Quite often had his socks around his ankles but was skilful and hard tackling when needed.

Polskijack said:
Sad to hear of the passing of Neil Robinson. I remember being at WBA when he scored this great goal (12.37 on the link) RIP YJB

https://youtu.be/dPlSVF0bRiE

RIP
That was my first away game. Great goal too

Another great Jack leaves us.

Remember him trying to kick an opposition player into the Centre stand after the bloke hit him.
Not sure who it was (memory probs), but I have the name Boersma in my head- probably wrongly. Sure I saw the replay on the Big Match, but that's such a while ago.
The reason I have the big match in the head, was as I thought it the song "what's the score Bryan Moore" when we were away at Highbury popped into the 1 or 2 remaining brain cells!
That was a great time to be a youngster watching the Swans.

Sincerest condolences to all his family and friends
RIP Neil.
Once a Jack always a Jack

Absolutely gutted to hear this. I grew up in Montgomeryshire and used to go and watch Shrewsbury play. Remember Neil playing for Grimsby there and during the warm up I called him over to ask for his autograph. His reaction when I told him I was a Jack will always stay with me - the affection he had for the club was clear. Remember reading a few years ago he was producing ambient music - it wasn’t bad either. RIP Neil.

Dewi1jack said:
Another great Jack leaves us.

Remember him trying to kick an opposition player into the Centre stand after the bloke hit him.
Not sure who it was (memory probs), but I have the name Boersma in my head- probably wrongly. Sure I saw the replay on the Big Match, but that's such a while ago.
The reason I have the big match in the head, was as I thought it the song "what's the score Bryan Moore" when we were away at Highbury popped into the 1 or 2 remaining brain cells!
That was a great time to be a youngster watching the Swans.

Sincerest condolences to all his family and friends
RIP Neil.
Once a Jack always a Jack

Boey was our coach mun Dew. Peter Nicholas? Anyway, don’t want to derail the thread. Makes me sad to see that team popping off to the Elysian fields.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back