• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathanael Ogbeta

BlasterJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Off to Peterborough on loan for the rest of the season.
The lad never had a look in.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/nathanael-ogbeta-joins-peterborough-united-loan

It is Russy's specialty.

Sooner he's gone from the club the better for me. Perhaps I'm spectacularly wrong, but I'm getting nothing but shite vibes from everything he does.

I'm sure We'll find a loan to sit on the bench and hardly play to cover part of the wages we will have saved.

Good luck to him.
I was calling for him to be given a chance until I watched him for the U21s. In my opinion he wasn’t quite ready for the championship or the style of football that we’re trying to play.

Benda came back from Peterborough better.

Let's hope Ogbeta comes back 'Beta'

Sorry :oops:

Let's hope he gets game time and shows whether he can come back a better player

Mork said:
Good luck to him.
I was calling for him to be given a chance until I watched him for the U21s. In my opinion he wasn’t quite ready for the championship or the style of football that we’re trying to play.

Finally someone who’s actually watched him play, rather than just making up stories of Martin falling out with everyone at the club.

Mork said:
Good luck to him.

How many games did you watch him play for the under 21s?

So a position that we are very weak in (fullback) having seen our fullback cover go back to Wolves we then send another fullback of our own out on loan?

This seems like a poor decision for me.

IMO a signing we should never have made

And one that seemingly led to the demise of Andy Scott here

If rumour and heresay is to be believed 😂

PSumbler said:
IMO a signing we should never have made

And one that seemingly led to the demise of Andy Scott here

If rumour and heresay is to be believed 😂

I thought Mark Allen signed him

Neath_Jack said:
It is Russy's specialty.

Sooner he's gone from the club the better for me. Perhaps I'm spectacularly wrong, but I'm getting nothing but shite vibes from everything he does.

He never wanted him here or shown any interest in him, in my opinion.

Niigata Jack said:

Not really a criticism of the manager. He shouldn’t be able to sign whoever he wants, but he should have a veto. He is clearly exercising that veto in a different way, and it’s cost us heavily. God knows Im not a Russomaniac and I tend to agree with NJ about the vibes, but Winter should be under much closer scrutiny. I think he’s a dud too.

Niigata Jack said:

That may well be true but it's no excuse for treating the lad like shit IMO. If he wasn't signed as a first team squad player, he could have stayed on loan at Shrewsbury for a while to get more experience at L1 first team level as he was clearly doing ok there. Every player on our books deserves to be treated with respect unless they have done something that would change that situation.

monmouth said:
Not really a criticism of the manager. He shouldn’t be able to sign whoever he wants, but he should have a veto. He is clearly exercising that veto in a different way, and it’s cost us heavily. God knows Im not a Russomaniac and I tend to agree with NJ about the vibes, but Winter should be under much closer scrutiny. I think he’s a dud too.

Winter is and always has been the Yanks puppet master, been clear from his first weeks here.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back