• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykolo Kuharevych?

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 11,651
Luke has confirmed he’ll be getting minutes on the pitch soon along with Patino.

Luke has confirmed he’ll be getting minutes on the pitch soon along with Patino.
Interesting.
Maybe on the bench as we are low on numbers but possibly his fitness not been up to it!?
If this is the case then minutes against Leeds when the game was gone would have been an ideal chance.

All very strange as this whole season has been.

"In the near future", like as if we don't need any more firepower. Plus, didn't he say that last week? So when?

He might well be total cack, but we already know Yates' and Cullen's limitations. When Lowe is back, he won't even get bench time, so lets frigging see what he's got, even if it's piles and a pea shooter ffs. Like you know, when we're 3 down, at home, and have players not even trying.

If Kukharevych can't get on the pitch ahead of Eddie then what's the point of putting hum on the bench at all.
Answer.
Absolutely no point at all...
You do realise that Eddie is gonna be very annoyed after you compared him to Jerry 😂

I feel for Cullen... He's played out wide all season then finally gets his chance upfront - scores a goal - but still gets lumped with Yates as not good enough after a whopping two games in the position. He'd have scored more than Jerry had he played up front all season, I'm sure of that. I'm not saying we should be building a squad around him but he's a very handy squad player and deserves a bit more respect than he gets imo. I hope he signs a new contract personally

How on earth haven't some of our sharpest tools here still not seen how Kuha is way too raw right now ?

And all the chatter about him 'being a target man, we have wingers etc etc. ' - were our sharpest tools not watching when he showed us he ain't the target man we need when he repeatedly failed to properly challenge for a header ? He feigns the contact then backs out.

He has excellent feet and close control, and a physique which flatters to deceive. He's played in a noddy league with noddy defenders. He needs toughening up in the EFL and reintroducing when he's not the Bambi. And when we're comfortably in the top 10.

A welcome addition for sure, as is his model GF 😉

(ps to the OP - at least edit his name correctly Chief, you've had a coupla months now)

How on earth haven't some of our sharpest tools here still not seen how Kuha is way too raw right now ?

And all the chatter about him 'being a target man, we have wingers etc etc. ' - were our sharpest tools not watching when he showed us he ain't the target man we need when he repeatedly failed to properly challenge for a header ? He feigns the contact then backs out.

He has excellent feet and close control, and a physique which flatters to deceive. He's played in a noddy league with noddy defenders. He needs toughening up in the EFL and reintroducing when he's not the Bambi. And when we're comfortably in the top 10.

A welcome addition for sure, as is his model GF 😉

(ps to the OP - at least edit his name correctly Chief, you've had a coupla months now)

Why not bring him on against Leeds when we're 3-0 and the game is already lost then for example? Got to give him a taste of non noddy defenders if he's ever going to get used to the championship.

We seem happy to help "way too raw" players belonging to other clubs develop, so why not one we spent a fortune on? What do you imagine happens with players stuck in limbo without football at 22 years old? If he needs toughening up in the EFL then fortunately that's exactly where we are.

Why not bring him on against Leeds when we're 3-0 and the game is already lost then for example? Got to give him a taste of non noddy defenders if he's ever going to get used to the championship.
Seriously Chief, have you not seen him play ?

Agreed re giving him an outing, but not against Prem teams. His loan out fell through, so I'd expect some game time in a 'safe' game when we're safe.

Agreed Jasp - timing is everything right now esp - and we can only have scurrying C-lister Cullen up top as a last resort.

Last edited:
I feel for Cullen... He's played out wide all season then finally gets his chance upfront - scores a goal - but still gets lumped with Yates as not good enough after a whopping two games in the position. He'd have scored more than Jerry had he played up front all season, I'm sure of that. I'm not saying we should be building a squad around him but he's a very handy squad player and deserves a bit more respect than he gets imo. I hope he signs a new contract personally
Poor post.

He scurries, he flails his arms, he rants and raves and sometimes gets on the end of stuff.

If he wasn't local (ish) and not as gobby he'd have been ditched yonks ago. Fact.

It's such the pity we failed to land our key target up top.

Seriously Chief, have you not seen him play ?

Agreed re giving him an outing, but not against Prem teams. His loan out fell through, so I'd expect some game time in a 'safe' game when we're safe.

Agreed Jasp - timing is everything right now esp - and we can only have scurrying C-lister Cullen up top as a last resort.
Yes, I saw him score a decent goal at Millwall.

We aren't going to bring him on in a tight game by your logic and realistically we aren't going to have any games where we are comfortably winning, so I'd suggest we at least use games where we are getting battered in to at least try and give him some minutes and get him up to speed.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back