• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Motorpoint

WxmJax

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone bought a car from the Llansamlet site ?

Didn't know there was one in Swansea, I was around the corner in Joe's the other week as well.

Quite a few people I work with have had cars from there with no issues at all. Ranging from BM’s to Fords.

They seem to sell good quality cars much cheaper than anywhere else I’ve seen.

The wife bought a car from Motorpoint years ago…part of the wheel arch fell off literally under 5 mins after driving away, lol. Thankfully it’s been reliable since then.

Neath_Jack said:
Quite a few people I work with have had cars from there with no issues at all. Ranging from BM’s to Fords.

They seem to sell good quality cars much cheaper than anywhere else I’ve seen.

BM's you say, wannabe Merc owners they are mun :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
BM's you say, wannabe Merc owners they are mun :lol:

My current one is a Merc, and my last come to think of it.

I'm going down the Audi route next for a change, can't make my mind up between the A3, A4 or A5 at the moment. I am leaning towards the A3 saloon though.

Neath_Jack said:
My current one is a Merc, and my last come to think of it.

I'm going down the Audi route next for a change, can't make my mind up between the A3, A4 or A5 at the moment. I am leaning towards the A3 saloon though.

Try a Transit mun, goes like fuck, you sitting up high enough to see the road and what's around you and its got plenty of room in it :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Try a Transit mun, goes like f**k, you sitting up high enough to see the road and what's around you and its got plenty of room in it :lol:

I've got a VW transporter for that sort of thing mun :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Posh as fuk you are then, warra snob! :lol:

Not quite, it's a 52 plate and is off the road as it needs welding done :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

Its probably still worth more than Prossers Nissan Jalopy. :lol:

WxmJax said:
Anyone bought a car from the Llansamlet site ?

Didn't know there was one in Swansea, I was around the corner in Joe's the other week as well.

I bought from them last year. No problems with the car as yet. They offered me a fair price on trade-in (I shopped around and no one was offering much more) and I've kept an eye on the prices of similar cars since buying, not seen a comparable car go for less than I paid, so happy all round.

I don't know why seeing motorpoint reminded me of this, but quite an intrusting article for any of you, who may bought a car before January 21 on finance . It's from the martin lewis website..

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2024/01/car-finance-misselling-claims-complaints-paused-regulator-concer/

FMC on Penial Green Road Llansamlet seem to have nice cars and have a decent reputation, from what I've been told anyway!

Neath_Jack said:

That’s probably going up in value, even more so when you get it back on the road.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back