• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morgan Gibbs White

Stopthebus

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
I hope we make an attempt to bring him back for another season.

Didn’t seem to have made much of an impression when he returned to Wolves in January & I notice they have just signed a Number 10 from Barcelona which may push him further behind.

Would be amazing if we could get him back down here, absolutely confident he could have made a huge difference to us getting automatics last season, on the plus side their new manager was assistant for Carvalhal here.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/05/gibbs-white-wolves-midfielder-is-back-on-swans-radar/

Back on the Swans radar, supposed tentative enquiries made

PSumbler said:
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/05/gibbs-white-wolves-midfielder-is-back-on-swans-radar/

I bloody hope we can get him back Phil

Swansea93 said:
PSumbler said:

Completely, would be phenomenal if we did

PSumbler said:
Swansea93 said:

I'd be tempted to go for a permanent if the price is right? they don't want him, not sure he's on other radars and if he plays like he did before his injury and the 10 minutes we saw him after then we will make big money on him.

thefranchise said:
I'd be tempted to go for a permanent if the price is right? they don't want him, not sure he's on other radars and if he plays like he did before his injury and the 10 minutes we saw him after then we will make big money on him.

Suspect he'd definitely be in the "sell before we can buy" bracket, although if there's any truth in the Grimes sale rumours, the temptation to put a significant proportion of the proceeds straight down on MGW would be strong.

thefranchise said:
PSumbler said:

Think a loan to buy if promoted would be sensible, can see them demanding a 8-10M fee at least, still only 21 got a couple years left on his contract.

Swansea93 said:
thefranchise said:

Think a loan to buy if promoted would be sensible, can see them demanding a 8-10M fee at least, still only 21 got a couple years left on his contract.

I think there'll be a few suitors who are able to offer more than we can, plus there's a saying never look back, did we really see enough of him to make a judgment on him as a permanent signing?
Is there a reason as to why Wolves didn't really fancy him, attitude, poor trainer etc.
Not saying he could be a great signing, he looked very capable when he was here, but I think there's a few questions to be asked, before we go in head on.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back