• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mike Dean

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
šŸ‘€

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66612570

It's cheating, you can't cut it any other way.

Outrageous, but sadly, I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, he's already retired - otherwise he could be sacked and charged with bringing the game into disrepute, or something.

JustJack said:
šŸ‘€

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66612570

It's cheating, you can't cut it any other way.

Nothing would surprise me with him, was a shocking Referee, I'm not believing his guff about not wanting to be a VAR ref either, just an excuse cause he got his arse kicked out of the Job.

It shows that he was not reffing with the rules of football at the forefront of his mind as a referee. Corruption at the highest level in football. Shameful

Is anyone surprised? The bent cvnt giving the pigs a last minute pen against us up the road tells you what he is.

sainthelens said:
Is anyone surprised? The bent cvnt giving the pigs a last minute pen against us up the road tells you what he is.

Particularly as they had injured him earlier in the game throwing a coin at him. He always thought he was more important than the game itself, bit like Nigel Owen in rugby , bellends the both of them.

cmajack said:
Particularly as they had injured him earlier in the game throwing a coin at him. He always thought he was more important than the game itself, bit like Nigel Owen in rugby , bellends the both of them.

Massively disagree on Nigel Owens, brilliant referee and as a person the Worlds best for a good few years, him and Dean shouldn't be mentioned in the same stratosphere, for me.

What Iā€™m about to say Iā€™m not proud of, as I donā€™t condone it whatsoever, and Iā€™m also breaking a cardinal sin of actually ā€œsupportingā€ an act perpetrated by our wonderful cousins up the road, but, here goes, part of me is glad he got coined ā€œthat dayā€ā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s pretty disgusting and I donā€™t really mean it, but, well, yeah šŸ˜‚

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back