• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mid-table mediocrity

It's come to something when Darran 100% hit the nail on the head.. this forum is getting weirder by the day.. it's an odd place to be, a Swans fan accepting mediocrity and building us up to something out of this world delusional horse manure

Skippyjack said:
It's come to something when Darran 100% hit the nail on the head.. this forum is getting weirder by the day.. it's an odd place to be, a Swans fan accepting mediocrity and building us up to something out of this world delusional horse manure

You have to factor in relative weirdness, as Daz is also getting weirder by the day.

Whilst no one ever ponders on mid table mediocrity during the summer, I guess weirdly it’s something that’s better than being in constant basement battles? Or maybe not?
We’ve been up and down leagues since the 70s,and been spoiled and appalled in that time frame, we’ve escaped non league, and been top of the big division for short periods, so whilst I don’t exactly embrace the thought of a 14th or so finish, it’s something I’d take I suppose until we can hopefully just click and have a great season, not sexy, nor ambitious, but I suppose it’s almost comfortable to think we will probably end up in that kinda position…..at this point I hope we do 👀😂

Whilst no one ever ponders on mid table mediocrity during the summer, I guess weirdly it’s something that’s better than being in constant basement battles? Or maybe not?
We’ve been up and down leagues since the 70s,and been spoiled and appalled in that time frame, we’ve escaped non league, and been top of the big division for short periods, so whilst I don’t exactly embrace the thought of a 14th or so finish, it’s something I’d take I suppose until we can hopefully just click and have a great season, not sexy, nor ambitious, but I suppose it’s almost comfortable to think we will probably end up in that kinda position…..at this point I hope we do 👀😂
At least someone is content, even if they've disappeared.

We are where we deserve to be geographically and financially, the Premier league teams have got richer and richer the top 4 changed to a top 6 and now its a top 8 at least and that money has spread and is spreading to the Championship, 2011 is long gone.
Our squad has got weaker and weaker we just haven't got the finances, look at millions the Yanks have to feed into the club every 3/4 months that sort of funding can't keep happening there has to be an end point at some point.
We'll do well to stay where we are this time next year, anything more will be a minor miracle in my opinion of course.

We are where we deserve to be geographically and financially, the Premier league teams have got richer and richer the top 4 changed to a top 6 and now its a top 8 at least and that money has spread and is spreading to the Championship, 2011 is long gone.
Our squad has got weaker and weaker we just haven't got the finances, look at millions the Yanks have to feed into the club every 3/4 months that sort of funding can't keep happening there has to be an end point at some point.
We'll do well to stay where we are this time next year, anything more will be a minor miracle in my opinion of course.
I think you'll find Ipswich will disagree with that.

Ipswich have got a sugar daddy and have spent out on a few players of quality, plus their average ground attendance is around 27k McKenna as done a great job there as well!

Ipswich have got a sugar daddy and have spent out on a few players of quality, plus their average ground attendance is around 27k McKenna as done a great job there as well!
Cannon fodder next season but all the best to them, now let's sit back and witness the glorious annual capitulation of dirty Lids imploding again 😀

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back