• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Max Is Pissed Down The Pub

I’d rather hope that’s not him. I have given him a couple of Lidl wine tips, I hope he’s tucked up with a bottle.

Oh, I hope he doesn’t blame me 😂
Don't listen to the scruffy fat headed twat. must have had yet another boring day yesterday so searched for somin online to post yet another attention seeking post, pathetic bellend.

Do you know what though, with locals closing down hand over fist we are losing characters like this lad, over the years every local boozer had someone like him, not giving a fuk and as they say "dance like nobody's watching".
In the not too distant future it will all be mostly gone, and this makes me sad...
The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime bellend Achievement Award

Prosser doesn't think so though, cause he's a boring miserable pathetic twat who doodles all day browsing on t'internet looking for pathetic shit to post up on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime bellend Achievement Award

Prosser doesn't think so though, cause he's a boring miserable pathetic twat who doodles all day browsing on t'internet looking for pathetic shit to post up on here.
I don’t get on the internet as much as I’d like these days there’s far too many issues going on in real life.

Do you know what though, with locals closing down hand over fist we are losing characters like this lad, over the years every local boozer had someone like him, not giving a fuk and as they say "dance like nobody's watching".
In the not too distant future it will all be mostly gone, and this makes me sad...
Yep, pretty good dancer the chap in the video, unfortunately for him, is was the wrong type of music to breakdance too.. :ROFLMAO:

It does remind of this pub video classic, I love this one.. :love:

Tell you what, swap Born to Be Wild, to the Prodigy Out Of Space, and that's Mr,Manero right there.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back