• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin must go tonight

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Or we will be in a serious dogfight for relegation we are Ill equipped for.

It’s getting pathetic now he’s had enough time and chances, but he’ll blame the board for not making signings.

Criminal. His methods and his signings have taken us backwards many years.

There is no way back from this we are not just losing games but we are not even competing in them

This team may not be full of star performers but they are better than he is making them look

The squad is certainly capable of top half of the table, Martin is so stubborn and egotistical he won’t change and he’ll stick with the same shit every time.

Swansea93 said:
The squad is certainly capable of top half of the table, Martin is so stubborn and egotistical he won’t change and he’ll stick with the same s**t every time.

I’m sorry but this squad is not top half worthy. Bar a few players we are weak and extremely thinly stretched. Yes his system isn’t working but he’s had 0 financial support this summer…

They won’t get rid of him no chance, not with a few days of the window open, any new manager coming in will be told the team is what it is, no money for changes, who is gonna takeover this basket case of a club, yanks got no interest in us whatsofukingever Silverdollar should have no place at the club he’s another fucking leach,

SwanseaJack said:
Swansea93 said:
The squad is certainly capable of top half of the table, Martin is so stubborn and egotistical he won’t change and he’ll stick with the same s**t every time.

I’m sorry but this squad is not top half worthy. Bar a few players we are weak and extremely thinly stretched. Yes his system isn’t working but he’s had 0 financial support this summer…
Under a proper coach who gets a tune out of them this is a top half squad imo, 0 financial support? He’s spent 2M on 2 CBS one of which is on the bench..

SwanseaJack said:
Swansea93 said:

Fair to many players not worth a quid let alone the money their earning here, Paterson is a fucking joke for one, waste of spunk.

Swansea93 said:
SwanseaJack said:
Under a proper coach who gets a tune out of them this is a top half squad imo, 0 financial support? He’s spent 2M on 2 CBS one of which is on the bench..

Agree, darling on the bench is a weird one. But there is no way that he hasn’t been begging for full backs this transfer window and we’ve got fuck all. You can’t play this system without full backs as they are always the outback and creative part of the team. So ye we either go back to Brexit football under another manager or get him a fullback or two in the next few days. I’m not counting Sorinola in this as he has to be one of the worst players over ever seen in our shirt, utter dog shite

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Fans need to send a message to the owners now by voting with their feet.

shall i write another one of my letters?
i got clement sacked.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back