• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Macauley Langstaff

Pentyrchjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
On our radar now his former boss is with us. Much more of a natural goal scorer than Yates and Lowe, with a great record albeit in lower divisions. Wood to Southampton to continue the love in with Russ should free up the money to bring in Langstaff.

Pentyrchjack said:
On our radar now his former boss is with us. Much more of a natural goal scorer than Yates and Lowe, with a great record albeit in lower divisions. Wood to Southampton to continue the love in with Russ should free up the money to bring in Langstaff.

Didn't Williams say that he'd like to see him get Notts promoted so won't be going in for him?

Chief said:
Didn't Williams say that he'd like to see him get Notts promoted so won't be going in for him?
Yes, he did, not long after he pledged himself to get Notts Co promoted…

Isn’t he a in the box poacher type striker similar to what Cullen and Yates are? If so we’d be better off looking for someone more like a Piroe who can score all types of goals and beat players.

Think Coventry were linked with him the other day with a £2-3m bid.

If the rumours are true and other teams are interested I'd prefer him to come to you.

Straw clutching here, but perhaps a deal already been quietly done.

Any one know if he could make the step up from league two to championship, just a thought like.

nottsfan81 said:
If the rumours are true and other teams are interested I'd prefer him to come to you.

That's a very nice thing for you to say, always had a good welcome at your supporters club too, much prefer you to the other lot! 👍🤝

nottsfan81 said:

Nice one pal, good luck for promotion. Just finish above Hollywood fc cos they do my fckn head in.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Any one know if he could make the step up from league two to championship, just a thought like.

We could swap one the other way that could certainly make the step down to league 2.

monmouth said:
We could swap one the other way that could certainly make the step down to league 2.

We can offer 2 million quid + about 8 players, we'll send a coachload down. Clear out the dead wood in one transaction.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back