• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lyse Doucet. Ukraine

Mount St Helens

First Team Player
Reaction score
Along with Orla Guerin ,I cannot recall many better journalists in television. Both in the Kate Adie class.
This war seems the closest significant conflict for many of us and the stench of the blood and guts of war is visceral for us all.

No sign of Putin seeing sense probably as he is lacking basic humanity .

It’s a God awful affair.

Mount St Helens said:
Along with Orla Guerin ,I cannot recall many better journalists in television. Both in the Kate Adie class.
This war seems the closest significant conflict for many of us and the stench of the blood and guts of war is visceral for us all.

No sign of Putin seeing sense probably as he is lacking basic humanity .

It’s a God awful affair.

Great post, the worrying thing is, it feels like its gonna get a lot worse, mate is out in Poland at moment and he's having a drink in a square there surrounded by beautiful architecture, which all could be destroyed in a blink of an eye just like Ukraine, frightening times. :(

Putin has never got over losing Eastern Europe . He wants them back .
If he is,as they say, suffering with cancer,then he won’t give a shite .
The reports from Ukraine appearing on our screens are from a country not that far away and that should make us all think.
It doesn’t

Meanwhile ,these reporters keep us informed

Niigata Jack said:
Great post, the worrying thing is, it feels like its gonna get a lot worse, mate is out in Poland at moment and he's having a drink in a square there surrounded by beautiful architecture, which all could be destroyed in a blink of an eye just like Ukraine, frightening times. :(

Blimey your head must be lodged solid up his arse if he’s dragged you over here. 👀

Niigata Jack said:
I feel it is a pivotal time Steve. It feels like it is going to get a lot worse but I think it depends on what the Chinese do. If anything were to happen in Poland it is unfortunately game over for everyone.

jack_lord said:
I feel it is a pivotal time Steve. It feels like it is going to get a lot worse but I think it depends on what the Chinese do. If anything were to happen in Poland it is unfortunately game over for everyone.

And yet more saber rattling from Putrid again today, thought the evil twat was dying of cancer, seems fit and well to me. :x

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back