• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,711

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Bit angry after that one but as much as the squad is crap Luke needs to take some responsibility.
Two shit performances, the three changes lost our momentum today.
All well and good drinking with the fans after a derby win but largely aside from Cardiff we've been as woeful under him as anybody else this season

He’s also got to take the blame for the 3 million crosses we put in the box. It was getting us zero joy but we persisted with it.

Thought Ronald was extremely poor today.

Thought Ronald was extremely poor today.
The hype around him so far has been ridiculous. Someone like Chair is already 10 times the player, That's not to say he won't be ok, maybe better than ok, but he's done about as much as Jordan Garrick so far. The person playing a blinder is his agent.

The hype around him so far has been ridiculous. Someone like Chair is already 10 times the player, That's not to say he won't be ok, maybe better than ok, but he's done about as much as Jordan Garrick so far. The person playing a blinder is his agent.
The initial fanfare seems to have gone. The lad just stood motionless on the touchline today. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier thing or he's just not very good.

The initial fanfare seems to have gone. The lad just stood motionless on the touchline today. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier thing or he's just not very good.
Thought he was good in the first half tbf, Key and him linked up a few times, particularly remember a lovely dink over the top to put Ronald in. Second half he was anonymous, but so was absolutely everyone apart from Wood, Darling, and Tymon

Not sure you need to be fluent in the lingo to know to run with the ball and take on a player.

Thought he was good in the first half tbf, Key and him linked up a few times, particularly remember a lovely dink over the top to put Ronald in. Second half he was anonymous, but so was absolutely everyone apart from Wood, Darling, and Tymon
Key was fucking worse than useless today, has to be said ...

You're not the first person I've seen who thought Key was shocking today, but I didn't notice him being poor at all. That run through the middle was more exciting than literally every other moment of the game, and I thought he looked promising when overlapping, had loads of success for the first hour.

Has end product was naff mind, and he isn't a great defender which is a concern when playing a 4 at the back. He wasn't amazing today, but definitely didn't actively notice him playing badly, as I did Lowe, Cooper, Yates and Cullen

Can't argue with that.

I'm hoping it is just a case of him getting match fit, he looked like a decent player before his injury layoff.

You're not the first person I've seen who thought Key was shocking today, but I didn't notice him being poor at all. That run through the middle was more exciting than literally every other moment of the game, and I thought he looked promising when overlapping, had loads of success for the first hour.

Has end product was naff mind, and he isn't a great defender which is a concern when playing a 4 at the back. He wasn't amazing today, but definitely didn't actively notice him playing badly, as I did Lowe, Cooper, Yates and Cullen
Key is a player we should be neutering, he's still raw at Championship level but will come good the more he plays, today he was awful amongst most of the other nomarks.
Not a good day at the office...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back