• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams ahead of Sunderland | Press Conference

Strange LW said Beale did a fantastic job at Sunderland..

I'll put my usual disclaimer here that I don't read much into what is said at press conferences, but that was on odd one.
Praising Beale to the heavens, and that weird part where he says Allen gives vibes of being a wild party animal after a couple of drinks when asked a question about Joe's prospects for involvement for the rest of the season.

Anyway, let's hope he can talk about grabbing a point or more at Sunderland at the next presser.

Why does he say Fing instead of thing,
and your right he does talk a load of sh it

What would everyone prefer then?

Williams's admittedly different, but at least not clichéd, comments?

Or Duff's weekly meaningless word soup about "being on the front foot", "playing at a high tempo" and "winning on xG"?

Let's not hang the bloke just because he doesn't use RP to pronounce a 'th' sound, and for trying to inject some personality into his answers. Get a grip.

Anyone who didn't enjoy his steely confidence about how he and his team courageously threw themselves in the deep end against Prem teams to test and refine their A-Game, is clearly not a proper fan.

A breath of fresh air after 2+ years of self indulgent nonsense and PR spin.

Though the 'exhausted' bit needs to go - and replaced with an injection of front foot energy and ebullience in the pressers. And Calamity Cabango, obvs.

Courage of convictions: 10/10
Breath of fresh air: 10/10

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back