• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Long shot, but please help....

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
This young man has had his troubles recently, and has gone missing in central London. He was last seen in Charing Cross station in the early hours of Thursday morning last (20/7). He is the son of a friend and colleague of mine and understandably the family are sick with worry. I appreciate this is a Swansea based forum, but I also know there are many of you living in London and the south east, and so I'd ask you to share this as widely as you can so that we can find out what has happened to Harry and get him home as quickly as we can. His sister is due to get married next weekend too. Thanks all.

Attachments

• Harry McAleer.jpg
    Harry McAleer.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 628
legoman said:
This young man has had his troubles recently, and has gone missing in central London. He was last seen in Charing Cross station in the early hours of Thursday morning last (20/7). He is the son of a friend and colleague of mine and understandably the family are sick with worry. I appreciate this is a Swansea based forum, but I also know there are many of you living in London and the south east, and so I'd ask you to share this as widely as you can so that we can find out what has happened to Harry and get him home as quickly as we can. His sister is due to get married next weekend too. Thanks all.

Mate, I hope this is shared far and wide.
Twitter, Facebook everywhere,,

I hope the young man comes home soon. I understand you friends sick with worry, it would devastate me if one of my children did the same..

Hopefully mate fingers crossed, he will be found.

jack123 said:
Mate, I hope this is shared far and wide.
Twitter, Facebook everywhere,,

I hope the young man comes home soon. I understand you friends sick with worry, it would devastate me if one of my children did the same..

Hopefully mate fingers crossed, he will be found.

Thank you my friend. This is indeed a nightmare scenario. Harry's mum is such a lovely, intelligent and together lady. Nobody deserves this to happen to their family, and this is the closest to home I've ever experienced. All I ask is for people to share far and wide as you say.

Posted on my Twitter page mate and asked for shares and re tweets.
Hopefully he'll be home soon 🙏

Swanjaxs said:
Posted on my Twitter page mate and asked for shares and re tweets.
Hopefully he'll be home soon 🙏

Thanks my friend. Social media at its best at times like this.

legoman said:
Thank you my friend. This is indeed a nightmare scenario. Harry's mum is such a lovely, intelligent and together lady. Nobody deserves this to happen to their family, and this is the closest to home I've ever experienced. All I ask is for people to share far and wide as you say.

Awful, I really feel sorry for her,, Wish I had a little bit more social media clout. At times like this.

How about messaging the swans twitter account, sure they have over a million followers.. Just if they could a retweet of the information looking for the lad.

Shared on the Planet Swans Twitter feed

PSumbler said:
Shared on the Planet Swans Twitter feed

Thanks for doing that Phil.

We have learned this morning that the 2am "sighting" is incorrect. It now appears to relate to a financial transaction between Harry's bank account and the purchase of a travel ticket from TFL. The 2am timestamp is just when the transaction was registered and apparently relates to a purchase earlier on Wednesday 19/7.

I'm sorry to report that Harry was located late last night somewhere close to or at his workplace in central London. It seems he has taken his own life. I don't have any other details.

Apparently he had been suffering with mental issues for a little while and had attempted suicide previously.

I can't begin to imagine what his family is going through.

Keep you loved ones close, folks and don't be afraid to talk.

legoman said:
I'm sorry to report that Harry was located late last night somewhere close to or at his workplace in central London. It seems he has taken his own life. I don't have any other details.

Apparently he had been suffering with mental issues for a little while and had attempted suicide previously.

Sorry to hear this.

RIP young man 🙏

legoman said:

That’s dreadful news RIP.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back