• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

London Jacks

cadleigh

First Team Player
Reaction score
There used to be a thriving community of London Jacks who'd gather regularly to watch games or just have a pint. Apparently we have lost our adopted home, the Hercules Pillars in Covent Garden, and it's a while since the last fan forum in London. The Trust (don't shoot the messenger, just passing the word on) would be happy to arrange a session in London where we could meet senior people from the club and ask them questions, but right now there isn't an active London Jacks community to engage with.

Anyone in the London area interested? If so PM me. Likewise, if you fancy watching the Derby at a pub somewhere central but don't want to commit beyond that, me and my small band of west/northwest London Jacks are happy to join you. Going to post the same on Swansea Independent. Only caveat is it has to be north of the river and west of Charing Cross, as it is unnatural for Jacks to be far from Paddington Station or J1 of the M4.

I watched the home leg of the League Cup semi-final against Chelsea in the Hercules Pillars.

karnataka said:
I watched the home leg of the League Cup semi-final against Chelsea in the Hercules Pillars.

We went back there after the final, Epaul will know more about the Pillars and who to contact for a meet up.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back