• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leicester fan in critical condition after our game

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Swansea: Man collapses in Birmingham after attack in Wales https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67256459

If this was anything to do with any fans of ours they look as if they are in a bit of trouble

Totally wrong that you go to a game and end up in hospital.

Animals like this have no place in society let alone at a football game

It shouldn't happen at all whether football related or not.

An open question though,

Have the words been specifically chosen as there is no mention of being a Leicester or Swansea fan.

"A man who was attacked in Swansea and then collapsed after travelling home to Birmingham is in a critical condition.

The 26-year-old was assaulted in the street by an unknown assailant who was part of a group of men, police said.

Emergency services were called to Bridge Street, near the Villiers Arms pub, at 18:45 BST on 21 October - the day Swansea City played Leicester City."

sainthelens said:
Confirmation then being football related??

Seems a strange way to report as only saying on the same day as the game

??

As I've always said, I will never understand why someone would want to punch/assault someone based on the football team that they support.

Not even Cardiff fans.

There seemed to be groups of "geezers" hanging about near the Boss brewery they appeared to be looking for or expecting a ruck

3swan said:
Seems a strange way to report as only saying on the same day as the game

??

I’d say the police are keeping it as vague and open as possible to prevent anything coming back and biting them in the backside. I’d wager it was related to the footy.

MajorR said:
I’d say the police are keeping it as vague and open as possible to prevent anything coming back and biting them in the backside. I’d wager it was related to the footy.

More than likely, not the best place to still be at 18.45 if an away supporter.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back