• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Keinan Davis

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
We’re in talks according to The Athletic 2.5-3M.

They're just catching up :lol: *

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/08/23/another-twist-in-piroe-tale-is-a-sale-back-on/

*only kidding :lol:

PSumbler said:
They're just catching up :lol: *

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/08/23/another-twist-in-piroe-tale-is-a-sale-back-on/

*only kidding :lol:

Deal was agreed with Hull a few days back maybe he had a heads up Piroe would be leaving and we’d be in for him, hasn’t got a great record though has he.

Swansea93 said:
Deal was agreed with Hull a few days back maybe he had a heads up Piroe would be leaving and we’d be in for him, hasn’t got a great record though has he.

It's not terrific it has to be said... another one of those players who seems to generate much excitement when his name is linked but no real substance to back up said excitement

Maybe we can get more out of him ?

When he played at the .com last season… he didn’t score but thought his all round game was exactly what we needed at the time.

Fast, strong, help the ball up well and brought others into the game… I think he’ll be a brilliant signing.

Yates and Ginnelly playing off him could be a serious threat

Tame scoring record and 25 now. Read somewhere he's on huge wages.

Could be one of those players that needs a permanent club after some loans to kick on but I'd look elsewhere.

Chief said:
Tame scoring record and 25 now. Read somewhere he's on huge wages.

Could be one of those players that needs a permanent club after some loans to kick on but I'd look elsewhere.

People won’t get excited by a non goal scoring striker… but his all around game and how he brings others into the game will be what he’s brought in for.

I don’t think he’s Piroe’s replacement… That’s Yates - and I think Yates will do a damn fine job of it… Davis’ role will be to bring others into the game, stretch teams and grab the odd goal here and there himself.

Magic_Michu said:
People won’t get excited by a non goal scoring striker… but his all around game and how he brings others into the game will be what he’s brought in for.

I don’t think he’s Piroe’s replacement… That’s Yates - and I think Yates will do a damn fine job of it… Davis’ role will be to bring others into the game, stretch teams and grab the odd goal here and there himself.

Yesterday I said when we purchased Piroe we had bought a man with only 0.11 goal contributions per game at a senior level. Admittedly he was only 22 and had made just 34 senior appearances, however just because a player hasn't set the world on fire elsewhere doesn't mean he will be a bad player for us.

Also as you said his game is more about hold up play and bringing others into the game, both parts of the game that we are really struggling with at the moment. I agree that Yates and Ginnelly playing off him will be what we are really looking for here. If he is able to chip in with 5-10 goals over the course of the season then that would be seen as a successful purchase in my eyes and we end up with 15+ goal seasons from Yates and Ginnelly then even more so.

Seems he’s going to decide over the weekend wether he comes here or Hull.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back