• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Key

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
What a player and prospect for the future, i thought he was one of the few highlights last night, some people don’t rate him, I don’t see how he is not going to be a big player for us. No doubt he will be sold on but has the ability to eventually play at a higher level.

Pacemaker said:
What a player and prospect for the future, i thought he was one of the few highlights last night, some people don’t rate him, I don’t see how he is not going to be a big player for us. No doubt he will be sold on but has the ability to eventually play at a higher level.

Massive sway for me last night, really stood out going forward yesterday......beat the full back and put a good cross in for the 1st goal, had a lovely run in the 1st half and his balance was impressive.
Defensively he switched off a few times last night especially when facing his own goal.

At 24 he is certainly someone who can develop into a Premier league full back.

Probably the only bright spot in a pretty dismal season. Excellent last night and has been most of the time he's featured.

Lacks a bit of pace but makes up for it with his effort. Great signing

Best player we’ve got. He’s walking the player of the season.

Neath_Jack said:
Best player we’ve got. He’s walking the player of the season.

Just think how much more he'd have developed under a decent manager!

TerryPHELAN said:
Player of the season so far me.

Not taking anything away from Josh but there's not exactly much competition for that position with our squad is there.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Not taking anything away from Josh but there's not exactly much competition for that position with our squad is there.

Absolutely, but that’s not down to Josh, it’s some of the other dross surrounding him.
Dross like Cabango and Grimes

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back