• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jay Fulton

CurtessECarr

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Highly likely to move in January. What could we expect for him? £500k?

Hopefully closer to a mill, he only signed a new deal last year and he was a regular in a team that made the play offs twice.

CurtessECarr said:

Martin has totally discarded a player of Fulton's quality, he hasn't even given him a chance, even in games of which he'd have been an asset in, incredible and incredulous.

Niigata Jack said:
CurtessECarr said:

Martin has totally discarded a player of Fulton's quality, he hasn't even given him a chance, even in games of which he'd have been an asset in, incredible and incredulous.

Not being funny but you don't see what actually goes on at training.

Fwiw I rate fulton and I am as perplexed as you.

Niigata Jack said:
CurtessECarr said:

It’s an utterly bizarre decision.

It says something about Martin's thoughts on Fulton that 2 free transfers (Smith and Walsh) are clearly way ahead of him in the pecking order.

JackSomething said:
It says something about Martin's thoughts on Fulton that 2 free transfers (Smith and Walsh) are clearly way ahead of him in the pecking order.

Yep.

A shame, I felt that behind the rough edges was a creative technical player that would have been an asset for RMs style of play.
If true then sometimes players and managers just don't mesh well and it has nothing to do with the quality of the player

I'd definitely rather see Fulton playing than Smith. Just seems a waste to freeze him out completely.

I rate Fulton way above Smith and Walsh, but as already been said we don't know what goes on in the background, perhaps Fulton has downed tools to pave the way for a reunion with his ex boss, who knows.

Swanjaxs said:
I rate Fulton way above Smith and Walsh, but as already been said we don't know what goes on in the background, perhaps Fulton has downed tools to pave the way for a reunion with his ex boss, who knows.

I'm not sure about Walsh as seen very little of him. I like Smith in the defensive role and is a canny professional who does a lot of work that goes un-noticed but Jay offers a few goals a season and height as well.

I'd rather Fulton play ahead of Grimes TBH.

Would quite like to see a midfield of Smith, Downes and Ntcham tho.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back