• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamie Paterson

Witneyjack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
I don't know what is up with him, mental health, or recovery from injury but the least I expect from a Swansea City player is interest and effort. Both were lacking today. He just drifted around the park contributing nothing to the team. Rightfully hooked just after half time. Whatever the cause, he needs to be away from the first team until he has resolved them.

Dreadful performance today.

Like Ntcham we seem to have two versions of him and its always impossible to tell which version will show up. Thing is now we have genuine competition in the attacking positions with Cooper, Cundle and Oko-Flex so if he wants to play he needs to show up for games much more.

like i said he's on strop number 3 with martin
was only picked cos Obafami was on a bigger strop and Piroroe aswell

He's been off it since his first absence. Only one or two goals since too

As far as I'm aware, the mental health rumours have come from one notorious numpty, so maybe not a good idea to give them credence.

He's off it at the moment though, but he was for swathes of last season too. He'll probably come back.

Shame if the first half of last season turns out to be a purple patch rather than sustainable form. More Kevin McLeod than Scott Sinclair if you like...

Still, players who are as good as Paterson can be are usually available on a free transfer for a good reason.

One thing you can say in his defence is that he is not a winger.

He's far more effective in the 10 but will have to work a lot harder to displace Ollie at the minute.

There is only one version of Paterson at the moment and it's not the good one. It would help if his default pass wasn't backwards.

That’s always been him in his career hasn’t it? One decent game in 5? We got the hot streak last year and thought that was the real him. If it was he wouldn’t be scratching around for a contract aged 30. Shouldn’t start unless he turns it on as a sub a few times first.

Today was only Pato's second start and first since the opening day at Rotherham.

It's not rocket science: he played the whole game out wide which isn't what brings the best out of him. He's more visionary and creative but Oli Cooper was preferred behind Piroe.

Let's see what the next two or three games are like before going off on one over Pato, Obafemi etc

We have a good opportunity to rest Paterson, Ntcham and Obafemi. Start with the same 11 next game less Paterson as we have the new Hammers guy. Pirioe has started scoring again. A quick wing back/winger is needed to get him regular service. Cooper at number ten seems to be working. If it don't work out we have a strong bench that can turn a game.

To be fair to Pato he did seem up for it yesterday… numerous times he was trying to get the crowd going.

Magic_Michu said:
To be fair to Pato he did seem up for it yesterday… numerous times he was trying to get the crowd going.

Well I didn't see it from where I was sat. All I saw was half hearted closing down and disinterest. I'm not one to criticise individual performances but his stood out to me for all the wrong reasons.

I was in Prezzo earlier and Jaime Paterson and Liam Walsh were in there. I’ve never realised how slight Pato is.

Muteswan said:
I was in Prezzo earlier and Jaime Paterson and Liam Walsh were in there. I’ve never realised how slight Pato is.

Is Walsh safe to be out, it seems like he can't fart without injuring himself, we've had some crocks here, but he takes the biscuit.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back