• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamie Paterson

lidojack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Should not be getting minutes over players like Congreve and Whittaker.

Has offered nothing but "attitude problems" since April.

Arent you terrified that next season our starting lineup will include Cullen, Whittaker, Congreve and Nathan Wood? I'm not sure some of those players are even League 1 standard. This is moneyball purely to survive, not succeed.

Captain_Sham said:
Arent you terrified that next season our starting lineup will include Cullen, Whittaker, Congreve and Nathan Wood? I'm not sure some of those players are even League 1 standard. This is moneyball purely to survive, not succeed.

Manning, Piroe, Fulton and, if anyone wants to buy him Cooper will be gone. Oh and less importantly Ntcham, Sorinola and hopefully Latticrappiere.

As to Wood, I’d rather see Brandon Cooper. Let’s head into oblivion with our own boys.

One of them should be playing in the midfield now too rather than Cundle. If we are going to have ineffectual players in midfield, let them be ours. There’s nothing riding on it (hopefully) so stop playing somebody else’s garbage.

monmouth said:
Manning, Piroe, Fulton and, if anyone wants to buy him Cooper will be gone. Oh and less importantly Ntcham, Sorinola and hopefully Latticrappiere.

As to Wood, I’d rather see Brandon Cooper. Let’s head into oblivion with our own boys.

One of them should be playing in the midfield now too rather than Cundle. If we are going to have ineffectual players in midfield, let them be ours. There’s nothing riding on it (hopefully) so stop playing somebody else’s garbage.
I thought we’d see McFayden given a chance to get involved seeing as Manning is already thinking of the £££ elsewhere.

Swansea93 said:
2 Championship clubs after Pato, expect him to leave.

Will we notice when he does go? Who are after him; we may have a few more players we can sell them for a marked up price!

Start the car. He's had about 4 good games in 2 and a bit years. If someone's mug enough to take him, let them crack on.

Paterson hasn't had a goal or assist for over a year and a half now, if clubs want to sign him then they are out of their minds but I won't stop them.

bakajack said:
Paterson hasn't had a goal or assist for over a year and a half now, if clubs want to sign him then they are out of their minds but I won't stop them.

Just a hunch but I wouldn't be suprised one bit if we bring in Luke Freeman as the Pato replacement if we shift him.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back