• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jakemans Cherry Menthol Lozenges

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Seems to be a severe shortage of them locally, Mrs popped out to find some earlier and returned without them, I've been rough last few days and had a bad last night when I was hoping that I'd have been over the worse today, but I'm even rougher today ffs.
The Cherry ones have helped me in the past, the black ones dry my mouth and the lemon ones don't have the same zang to them, sad times :lol:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jakemans-Cherry-Menthol-Soothing-Sweets/dp/B001RYQO62

Delivered tomorrow - a kilo may be too much for you though.

I’ve been eating them like smarties the past fortnight. I thought I was over the worst of it as well, but came home from the football yesterday and went back downhill 🙄

Niigata Jack said:
Seems to be a severe shortage of them locally, Mrs popped out to find some earlier and returned without them, I've been rough last few days and had a bad last night when I was hoping that I'd have been over the worse today, but I'm even rougher today ffs.
The Cherry ones have helped me in the past, the black ones dry my mouth and the lemon ones don't have the same zang to them, sad times :lol:

Try Tesco FForestfach Aisle 28, currently showing in stock.

jack123 said:
Try Tesco FForestfach Aisle 28, currently showing in stock.

Its Isle 27 mun :roll: ;)

Cost me a tenner in fuel to get there and back mun, do you deliver :lol:

stevethejack said:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jakemans-Cherry-Menthol-Soothing-Sweets/dp/B001RYQO62

Delivered tomorrow - a kilo may be too much for you though.

They'll keep Steveo, that with Prime is it?

Niigata Jack said:
Its Isle 27 mun :roll: ;)

Cost me a tenner in fuel to get there and back mun, do you deliver :lol:

Well if it's better what about the marina one? Aisle 7

jack123 said:
Well if it's better what about the marina one? Aisle 7

Can you find me French mustard? Not to be confused with Frenches mustard. Please.

Neath_Jack said:
Can you find me French mustard? Not to be confused with Frenches mustard. Please.

Should find that amongst the sauces and condiments aisle 14 bottom shelf ;)

Neath_Jack said:

Try Aisle 16, Neath Abbey Road Superstore.

jack123 said:
Try Aisle 16, Neath Abbey Road Superstore.

They haven't had it there for months. They do have the Frenches, which is a make and not French mustard.

Neath_Jack said:
They haven't had it there for months. They do have the Frenches, which is a make and not French mustard.

What do you use it for NJ?

If its steak/beef you want Dijon Mustard or horseradish sauce, the latter is lovely with a steak sandwich accompanied with mushrooms and onions, I prefer that on half of a Ciabatta myself. :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back