• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ITV4 now

CygnusX1

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Just noticed it was on. Flicked over and saw 2 goals in 2 minutes :D

Could do with a good laugh after last night, this should do the job 😂

Goal disallowed, but soft if you ask me, and it’s fucks my bet up as I done Leeds to win both teams to score 🙄

FelindreJack said:
Goal disallowed, but soft if you ask me, and it’s fucks my bet up as I done Leeds to win both teams to score 🙄

You bet on Cardiff to score ?? You deserve to lose !! :D

But you were right of course.

I thought the ref was right. You can see from the straight on angle that the Cardiff player in question is partly obscuring the keeper's view of the scoring player coming iin and heading the ball. So interfering with play, so offside.

He’s stood in front of the keeper making no attempt to get away. It’s time they stopped this interfering nonsense. He was blatantly offside.

I know we are pretty crap, but Cardiff are utter dog team, at least Warnock teams put in the effort for them, anyway, Cardiff get battered everywhere they go

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back