• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Mark Francois an arsehole? Guess so!

By the way the general was laughing I bet he was sh!tting himself at the thought of cummings sorting him out.

And francois should be hauled over the coals for saying that, it shows the utter contempt that this government has towards not only the people but the armed forces.

But they arent bothered because people will still vote for these utter incompetents.

BrynCartwright said:
https://twitter.com/JayJay08752584/status/1280524194867019782

The guy has a 31k majority. Fùck me I don't want to cast aspersions, but...

The thought that Dominic Cummings is actually going to be taken seriously is laughable.

Best_loser said:
The world is laughing at us

Thinking about where we are the root of this problem started at the feet of Nick Clegg; he could've held out for what the Libs wanted in 2010, buddied up with brown or left the hung parliament as it was. Instead they chose to give us the AV omnishambles and fùcked students over.

François wouldn't be able to work in a basic job, yet that braindead moron is actually in a position where he embarrasses the country every time he opens his mouth

[/quote]The guy has a 31k majority. Fùck me I don't want to cast aspersions, but...
[/quote]

Tory voters are like sheep. They’ll vote for anything with a blue rosette.

BrynCartwright said:
https://twitter.com/JayJay08752584/status/1280524194867019782

Only to remoaners and the loopy left Brynley

[/quote]

[/quote]

You leave our national symbol out of this.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought that only applied to Labour voters in Wales, Clase 😉

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back