• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If we lose today…

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
If we lose today, which sadly I fully expect…

… how long has Duff got?

Surely QPR on Tuesday becomes must win or does he go after the Cardiff loss?

If we again look shapeless and fold easily, for me its unforgivable in this game. He's had full pre season, a good 7/8 games to get us going in some shape or form.
But...
I think we'll turn up today.
What happens then in the next 7/8 is anyone's guess.

Give over FFS,I know you guys don't like him but he's not going to be sacked after 6 games

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Give over FFS,I know you guys don't like him but he's not going to be sacked after 6 games

And obviously shouldn’t be. Skip will know more.

If we lose mind, QPR will be a touch ‘pressured’ for him. Lose that too, he’s in a pressure cooker. He needs a win and everyone can settle down.

monmouth said:
And obviously shouldn’t be. Skip will know more.

If we lose mind, QPR will be a touch ‘pressured’ for him. Lose that too, he’s in a pressure cooker. He needs a win and everyone can settle down.

Of course he needs a win but we are a club that kept Russell Martin for two seasons mind, so duff ain't going anywhere this season unless we are in real danger of relegation and certainly not after we lose to Cardiff like the above posters want

Yer right, he won't, but the question is to the fans/us.
If it goes properly tits up tonight, be interested to read your comments then.

Lose to Cardiff and QPR and that’s no wins in 7 and playing an atrocious brand of football, of which no one can see any discernible plan or style of play.

At least you could see what RM was trying to do, if you liked it or not is another question.

We’ve become just another ordinary team with an ordinary manager, if they can’t beat us today then they may as well give us the six points before the season starts in future.

Didn’t he take 10 games or so to get Cheltenham and Barnsley going? They didn’t do too bad in the end and he’s come here to kick on and go one better. Personally I think he’s still finding his way and we need a few of our players to step up for him. If we’re still floundering at Christmas it’s a different conversation.

Didn’t he take 10 games or so to get Cheltenham and Barnsley going? They didn’t do too bad in the end and he’s come here to kick on and go one better. Personally I think he’s still finding his way and we need a few of our players to step up for him. If we’re still floundering at Christmas it’s a different conversation.

If we lose today, it will be because of what he said after the Bristol game. Or something.

We've just brught practically a new squad of players in, it will take time for any manager to get going like that. Look at super Cooper last season.

The Bristol game was a banana skin after losing two of our better players. We have recruited some decent players and hopefully they will mesh and we go on a winning streak. Unfortunately the pressure is getting worse and that may affect the players.

sainthelens said:
Yer right, he won't, but the question is to the fans/us.
If it goes properly tits up tonight, be interested to read your comments then.

I'll be as pissed off at the next fan but surely he has to be given a bit of time, if he's shit half way through the season the cheerio.

I'll be as pissed off at the next fan but surely he has to be given a bit of time, if he's s**t half way through the season the cheerio.

Yes, and tonight is a one off anyway. We’ve won 5 out of the last 6. Before that no one had won two in one season. Statistically they must make it 2 from 7 for them, or actually 2 from 9, as we’ve won 6 and drawn one from the last 8. That’s 19 points to their 4. They might need reminding if they try and give it large if they win. Statistically it’s almost impossible for them to fail.

That said, they’re shite, so we still have a good chance.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back