• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I am very proud today!

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
As my grandog Tom wins a Special Mention at the Biggin Hill summer fete!

Attachments

• PXL_20230701_133534514~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 476
And it gets better as Tom wins Handsomest Boy! Qualifies for Best in Show final at 15.30

Attachments

• PXL_20230701_135452777.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 450
6 year old ex racer from Ireland. Ran about 80 races mainly in the Midlands and won a few. Rescued by my son Dan and his partner a little over a year ago. He's the most gentle soul and a pleasure to be around!

Attachments

• IMG_20220522_181053043.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 391
We rescued a Saluki this week. Our first dog, think we've bitten off more than we can chew!

Tom looks like the goodest of good boys.

We had our boy’s bollocks lopped off on Wednesday. And he’s not particularly happy about it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Tom looks like the good west of good boys.

We had our boy’s bollocks lopped off on Wednesday. And he’s not particularly happy about it.

Would you be?

BanosSwan said:
Would you be?

No. But then I’m not about to run towards the nearest loose female in heat and shag her remorselessly either because for humans that’s frowned upon. :D

exiledclaseboy said:
No. But then I’m not about to run towards the nearest loose female in heat and shag her remorselessly either because for humans that’s frowned upon. :D

Things must have changed in Clase.

exiledclaseboy said:

Unfortunately.

We picked our girl up straight from the vets after her neutering on Tuesday. It's tough to keep her calm until she's fully healed.

BanosSwan said:
Unfortunately.

We picked our girl up straight from the vets after her neutering on Tuesday. It's tough to keep her calm until she's fully healed.

We’ve had the same issue, although less of an issue for dogs than bitches cos obviously it’s a less invasive op. She’ll be fine though. How old is she?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back