• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huw Jenkins- am I in the minority?

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Wishing him well there. Let’s not forget where he rescued us from, yes it ended all a bit sour, but if he could take things back, I’m sure he would.
I can see him doing well at County, possible championship team in the next five years or so?

I don't know if you're in the minority, but you are certainly a master of understatement.
"It ended all a bit sour"?
Hue and his fellow sell-outs stabbed the Trust, and by extension all Swans supporters, in the back in order to line their own pockets with buckets of cash. For me, that act of treachery wiped out all the good they had done at a stroke.

How can anyone wish him well. Its like having a mate who's been loyal for 10 years suddenly telling you to fck off and robbing yer house.

As much as he and the rest messed up at the end or didn't do there due diligence with selling the club to the Americans

We never would have reached the dizzy heights we reached without Huw and Co in the first place

It is possible to recognise the good work done in the pre sale days and not give him the time of day now.

Terry, you probably are going to end up in the minority with this one.

Yeah minority. Yesterday's man that left us, no, actively deposited us, at the entrance to shit creek after promising we would never go there again under his and the rest of the liars' 'fan' ownership.

Looks like i'm in the minority but i Wish him well. Done a great job along with other board members to get our club to heights i thought i'd never see again. Shame it ended like a sh*t show.

Yeah minority. Yesterday's man that left us, no, actively deposited us, at the entrance to shit creek after promising we would never go there again under his and the rest of the liars' 'fan' ownership.
Sorry Mon can't agree there. Hardly shit creek as a championship club who aren't in the shit financially

Sorry Mon can't agree there. Hardly shit creek as a championship club who aren't in the shit financially
Hence the entrance to shit creek E. We're bobbing around the edges. What happens next is anyone's guess. My point is, he put us back in play with no idea how it might pan out.

Wishing him well there. Let’s not forget where he rescued us from, yes it ended all a bit sour, but if he could take things back, I’m sure he would.
I can see him doing well at County, possible championship team in the next five years or so?

I love how people think ‘he’ rescued us.
He was chairman of another f*cking club at the time of Tony Petty ffs.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back