• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hudds on Saturday...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Sort of looking forward to watching the Huddersfield fans shitting thier pants and looking at thier phones for updates on other results next Saturday.
It'll be the easiest three points they'll have all season, but still, it will make a nice change to kick back ... 😂

We’ll probably win this one. We’ll be that c*nt of a team that has nothing to play for, but puts in a great display to ruin the hosts’ hopes.

If we ACTUALLY needed the points we would crumble to dust, but now that we’re as good as safe, I’ll back us to produce a weird effective performance.

If it wasn't so far away I'd think about going. Just to watch them go down. Petty maybe.
There was a guy sat in front of my Dad and I at THE Hull game. When we went 2-1 down he jumped up and it became apparent he was a Bloobird. He realised he gave the game away and was very quiet for the rest of the game, especially as we took the lead and won, but it gave me cause to ponder the fact that he had come a modest distance to see us go down. But then I look at my own grudges towards Northampton(97), Scunthorpe(99) Southampton(until Hughes left) and Hudds and it makes perfect sense.

Ironic that we’re playing them almost thirty years to the day that we done them at Wembley in the autoglass. Great days back then. Even being in the lower divisions.

I think they're going to be pretty fired up after being robbed of two points yesterday in the 99th minute by a controversial penalty award.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back