• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

How good is Joey?

BanosSwan said:
Fireboy said:
I am better than any of that shower and I'm 51 and well past it.

Don't do yourself down, bet you can turn faster than McGuire.

Super Tankers turn quicker than McGuire
And you know it takes weeks for it to be out of position

Personally, I think Joe can get to the very top of the game.
Needs decent coaches and to be playing regularly at the mo. Don't think Spuds is the best move for him quite yet. Don't think he could force his way into their team.
I could be wrong (and according to Mrs1jack, I normally am!)
Certainly anything less than around the £20 million mark PLUS additions and a sell on clause would be to seriously undervalue him. I'd be inclined to take about £16 to £18 million upfront as well. £6 million on the team, rest in running expenses while Covid is wrecking life.
£7 million Spuds apparently tried is laughable, total joke and mismanagement of our club if allowed to happen.
As ludicrous as the £1.50, paid in installments of 10p per week once you send the bailiff around, that Lids offered for DJ

He didn't stop the cross for the England goal. Think he will be disappointed with that.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back