• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Harry Kane

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Moves to Bayern Munich to win trophies

In his debut where has a chance to win a trophy, Bayern lose 3-0.

:lol: :lol:

JustJack said:
Moves to Bayern Munich to win trophies

In his debut where has a chance to win a trophy, Bayern lose 3-0.

So no German Super Cup medal to put next to his Audi Cup winners medal?

A Bundesliga trophy is not a gimme either. Bayern only won it last year due to Dortmund screwing up at home in their last game of season. Longlost might be able to comment here as well.

I go to Germany every other year for football & watch it quite extensively here.

Bayern have been the force for the last 10 years but the last 2, it's been a lot closer to others taking their crown.

They scraped it last year, but I think this year it could be someone else. Dortmund is the obvious, but Leipzig, Union & Leverkusen are good challengers.

What a shame if it goes tits up. Maybe he’ll join Celtic and win the Tinpot League.

Great player mind. I thought he’d be a one season wonder.

A bit harsh because he didn't come on as a substitute until after those 3 goals had been scored.

Good luck to him as he seems a genuinely nice guy.

Glyn1 said:
A bit harsh because he didn't come on as a substitute until after those 3 goals had been scored.

Good luck to him as he seems a genuinely nice guy.

I hope he acclimatises well and I look forward to seeing his German lingo progress.

Plenty before him have gone onto the continent and struggled, Ian Rush never coped at Juventus, he said it was like living in a foreign country.

JustJack said:
I hope he acclimatises well and I look forward to seeing his German lingo progress.

Plenty before him have gone onto the continent and struggled, Ian Rush never coped at Juventus, he said it was like living in a foreign country.

Cooperman said:
So no German Super Cup medal to put next to his Audi Cup winners medal?

A Bundesliga trophy is not a gimme either. Bayern only won it last year due to Dortmund screwing up at home in their last game of season. Longlost might be able to comment here as well.

I agree with Steve the Jack Coops. This could be the year that Bayern are toppled though Kane will obviously be an asset. Tuchel just doesn’t seem to fit in. FC Holywood as it‘s known here is a difficult place to manage at the best of times. Expectations are always sky high. Leipzig could push them. If it seems that they are closing in on Bayern at the end of the season they‘ll no doubt resort to their standard tactic of threatening to sign the nearest challenger’s key player and rumours will be spread of a pre-contract. A pity the authentic team in Munich disappeared namely 1860 and Werder are no longer in a position to challenge them. Hope springs eternal though. Roll on next Friday.

Longlostjack said:
I agree with Steve the Jack Coops. This could be the year that Bayern are toppled though Kane will obviously be an asset. Tuchel just doesn’t seem to fit in. FC Holywood as it‘s known here is a difficult place to manage at the best of times. Expectations are always sky high. Leipzig could push them. If it seems that they are closing in on Bayern at the end of the season they‘ll no doubt resort to their standard tactic of threatening to sign the nearest challenger’s key player and rumours will be spread of a pre-contract. A pity the authentic team in Munich disappeared namely 1860 and Werder are no longer in a position to challenge them. Hope springs eternal though. Roll on next Friday.

I asked German brother in law who lives in Munich and also said they don’t like Tuchel.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back