• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes Today

Let's talk about Jamal coming on instead of Eddie and almost stealing the show 😳
LW is getting to do things his way! (nudge nudge) 😉

Grimes totally bossed it and his fitness is awesome.

He didn’t even attempt one of those stupid one-two back passes when Fulton came on.

Let's talk about Jamal coming on instead of Eddie and almost stealing the show 😳
LW is getting to do things his way! (nudge nudge) 😉
One of the most encouraging things about Williams so far is that it hasn't taken him very long to work out that Cullen and Lowe - as limited as they are - are both well ahead of Yates in the queue to play as our #9.

His judgement on that is spot on.

Allen is dynamic and gets on the front foot. The combo works well with Grimes. Fulton unfortunately reduces everything to negativity and backward passing. Russball had left his stamp truly on him

He doesn’t do the work of two with all due respect. He hides when Fulton is on the pitch. When Allen is playing he has to raise his game otherwise he’d look very poor.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Grimes, I find it unfair to say he "hides" when Fulton is playing.

I remember a few weeks ago someone was saying how Lowe doesn't have any pace.
I thought he battled well but wasn't going to get any opportunities, a nice ball by Cooper gave him the chance to show that he does still have it, nice composed finish too to wrap it all up.

Shows how important it is to have the right player next to him; he's looked really good with Allen in there. Need to find another player with the same profile as Allen to sign in the summer.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Grimes, I find it unfair to say he "hides" when Fulton is playing.
Yes indeed. His performance at Bristol City was appalling but today he was good. Inconsistent is the word - he’s not a top class player in this division because of that inconsistency

He's been outstanding lately, feels like Allen along side him allows him to play with a little more freedom.
Wish we could unearth another Joey or Leon or better still a mixture of both, they wouldn't be here long though unfortunately.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back