• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gregg Berhalter

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
According to someone who knows someone else, an American is in the running “who was at the World Cup”. Currently out of work so would make sense.

FelindreJack said:
According to someone who knows someone else, an American is in the running “who was at the World Cup”. Currently out of work so would make sense.
Not another Bobley, please

Was Jesse Marsch at the World Cup in any capacity? Might not mean they was a manager out there, Cam Toshack is his number 2.

Swansea93 said:
Was Jesse Marsch at the World Cup in any capacity? Might not mean they was a manager out there, Cam Toshack is his number 2.

I believe he’s likely to take over the national team. I’d take Jesse over Gregg any day though.

He sounds like someone we would appoint. He has only coached in europe once before when he took Hammerby from 8th to 13th in the Swedish second division before he was sacked fr not having an attacking plan.

Eddie70 said:
He sounds like someone we would appoint. He has only coached in europe once before when he took Hammerby from 8th to 13th in the Swedish second division before he was sacked fr not having an attacking plan.

Fair play that made me laugh out loud.

On January 3, 2023, Berhalter issued a statement saying that in 1991, he had kicked his future wife in the legs after an argument. The U.S. Soccer Federation said it was investigating what had happened.[23] It was later revealed that it was Danielle Reyna, mother of Giovanni Reyna, who contacted the U.S. Soccer Federation about the incident "because she was frustrated by comments made about her son after the team's elimination from the 2022 World Cup.

Chief said:
On January 3, 2023, Berhalter issued a statement saying that in 1991, he had kicked his future wife in the legs after an argument. The U.S. Soccer Federation said it was investigating what had happened.[23] It was later revealed that it was Danielle Reyna, mother of Giovanni Reyna, who contacted the U.S. Soccer Federation about the incident "because she was frustrated by comments made about her son after the team's elimination from the 2022 World Cup.

That whole story is bonkers. Gio Reyna's parents sound like the worst kind of helicopter parents. Danielle Reyna saw the incident and thought nothing of it for 30 years, then suddenly decided it needed to be brought into the public domain when Berhalter wasn't picking her little boy for the national team because he had a stinking attitude.

Please god no. I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but Brad Bobbly would be less worse than this.

On the other hand, Jesse Marsch would be fine. Maybe not the best choice but not horrific.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back