• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Greg Davies pricey Arena tickets.....

BrynCartwright

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
The very amusing Greg Davies is playing the Arena for 3 nights end of April beginning of May 2025. He is very much on my list of comedians I want to see live, but tickets start at £50.97 each plus some random booking fee....

I like him, but not that much. Who does he think he is ...Mickey Flanagan?.... who, incidentally, we saw in Cardiff last May for about £35 ish.

The very amusing Greg Davies is playing the Arena for 3 nights end of April beginning of May 2025. He is very much on my list of comedians I want to see live, but tickets start at £50.97 each plus some random booking fee....

I like him, but not that much. Who does he think he is ...Mickey Flanagan?.... who, incidentally, we saw in Cardiff last May for about £35 ish.
Saw Greg Davies on his last tour, and he was very funny, though agree £50 is a lot. Still booked to see him again though.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back