• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glorious Goodwood

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
I've a five pound free bet to spend on Goodwood but no clue about the gee gees.

Please can the Mystic Megs on here help me take a small step closer to my first million?

Squarebear said:
I've a five pound free bet to spend on Goodwood but no clue about the gee gees.

Please can the Mystic Megs on here help me take a small step closer to my first million?

Personally I've backed Night on Earth 4.10 Goodwood tmrw. Don't know who yer free bet is with but it's around 12/1.
Good luck pal.

I got the same £5 free bet, (Bet365). Gone E/W on your tip at 10/1

Ooh, I'm getting sucked in now.

How do I do a double? I'm using bet365.

Squarebear said:

Select the 2 horses, then you'll see a box marked ew, tick that, then obviously how much you wanna stake. Don't go mad buddy, if they come in you'll be happy enough. It'll show you potential returns anyway, and besides you'll get best odds guaranteed so price wise you'll be in front.
Good luck.

Top tip is don’t bet on any that I’ve bet on. Zero for six at Ffos Las tonight.

sainthelens said:
Squarebear said:

Select the 2 horses, then you'll see a box marked ew, tick that, then obviously how much you wanna stake. Don't go mad buddy, if they come in you'll be happy enough. It'll show you potential returns anyway, and besides you'll get best odds guaranteed so price wise you'll be in front.
Good luck.

Sky Bet have binned off BOG on races where they’re paying extra places. Boo.

exiledclaseboy said:
sainthelens said:
Good luck.

Sky Bet have binned off BOG on races where they’re paying extra places. Boo.

A dreadful decision. Many have left and gone to William Hill

Ahh, missed that one.

I ended the day £7.75 down across three bets.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back