• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gavin & Stacey

Is there anything anyone on here likes except radio channels about 4 people listen to and sky arts, again, about 4 people watch.. people on this forum have always got to be obscure or edgy like or sounding like they've got to be niche.. Darran is correct, it's Mumsnet on steroids lately
Does anyone know how to get grease stains out of clothes?

Ruined my favourite t shirt today, whilst cooking the veggie nut roast.

I have just researched this and according to you tube, get a bit of baking soda and washing up liquid, mix them together to the consistency of toothpaste, use a spoon to rub all over the stain, then leave for 15 minutes.. Hey presto, stain gone!!

The comments look pretty favourable as well.

Yeah I do. Always found him funny. He may be a prick in “real life”. I’ve no idea either way but if he is he’s far from the only one.
I'm a fan of Jeremy Clackson, he makes me laugh and seems a genuine character, apparently he's a right prick in reality, but what's that they say about never meeting your heroes, I will add that I don't consider him to be an hero of mine, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

Try Bleach, although I'm not suggesting that you put it directly on your nut roast of course, that might sting a bit etc!:unsure:😂

I have just researched this and according to you tube, get a bit of baking soda and washing up liquid, mix them together to the consistency of toothpaste, use a spoon to rub all over the stain, then leave for 15 minutes.. Hey presto, stain gone!!

The comments look pretty favourable as well.
Looks brand new, thanks for the advice 😍

Well on the opposite side of the argument, this household is looking forward to it.

I was in the VIP lounge with Corden at the Champions League Final and he’s an utter twat.
Oh look at, I've been to a Champions League Cup Final and was in the VIP Lounge rubbing shoulders with the other plebs 😂

You don’t have to like someone to enjoy their work. I think Bono’s a knob but The Joshua Tree is a great album.

Gavin and Stacey is fine. Clarkson is a c**t.

Other views are available.

You don’t have to like someone to enjoy their work. I think Bono’s a knob but The Joshua Tree is a great album.

Gavin and Stacey is fine. Clarkson is a c**t.

Other views are available.
He's funny in my opinion, I'll happily watch anything he's in, he may have mellowed and changed a bit these days.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back