• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gavin & Stacey

I didn't watch much of it, probably only caught a few episodes. I remember Rob Brydon was funny in it and Joanna Page is easy on the eyes. Not sure where all the hate could have come from going by what I saw. I guess it's due to the connection to James Corden? Or maybe people don't like seeing welsh life stereotyped as 'homely, amusing but dim valley folk'?

I watched more of Stella. Similar deal; quite liked it.

I didn't watch much of it, probably only caught a few episodes. I remember Rob Brydon was funny in it and Joanna Page is easy on the eyes. Not sure where all the hate could have come from going by what I saw. I guess it's due to the connection to James Corden? Or maybe people don't like seeing welsh life stereotyped as 'homely, amusing but dim valley folk'?

Stella was great (y)

James Corden is a giant cnt and and its a mystery how someone so talentless got so far in life before be exposed as the giant turd that he is.
That's a bit strong unless you have some solid evidence as to why he may be as you describe.

I also enjoyed Stella. Ruth Jones is very talented. I think you may have a point on the Welsh life thing. We all love Twin Town, me included, which paints us all as halfwit crackheads or wannabe gangsters. We’re an odd bunch. And all the better for it.

As if Christmas day tv could get any worse!! :mad: what with the chase, dr who now this..:poop:

On a brighter note season 3 of Clarksons Farm has returned.. Hooorah

Is there anything anyone on here likes except radio channels about 4 people listen to and sky arts, again, about 4 people watch.. people on this forum have always got to be obscure or edgy like or sounding like they've got to be niche.. Darran is correct, it's Mumsnet on steroids lately

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back