• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gatland offers to resign...

What are they gonna do this time, cut the amount of regions? Maybe we should just have Llanelli and Cardiff

At this point the solution would be to abandon the whole thing and build the game back up in the proper heartlands/clubs.

His offer of resignation has been turned down by the WRU apparently 😳

The headline is bollox

He said to an executive in the changing room (why the f**k an executive is in the changing room is a good question?) that he would offer it to them if thats what they wanted, she said no

Just blubbering at a pity party, more than anything else.

The headline is bollox

He said to an executive in the changing room (why the f**k an executive is in the changing room is a good question?) that he would offer it to them if thats what they wanted, she said no

Not really. By leaking that, he’s now bulletproof. He would get a monster payoff if she ever wants to terminate his contract after that. It wasn’t just an executive, it was the brand new CEO. What a prat she is.

The headline is bollox

I'm not party to what goes on in the Welsh dressing room so wouldn't know, just posting up pish I saw on WOL butt 👍

He talked about the 25 cap rule when asked about young players playing outside of Wales in his interview, and said, "IF it's still in place next season, we'll have to see "

I hope to fvck the WRU do something about it.

You could see the lack of experience in the scrum, when you looked at our front row on the bench - 41 minutes of experience between them in International rugby.

He talked about the 25 cap rule when asked about young players playing outside of Wales in his interview, and said, "IF it's still in place next season, we'll have to see "

I hope to fvck the WRU do something about it.

You could see the lack of experience in the scrum, when you looked at our front row on the bench - 41 minutes of experience between them in International rugby.
As far as I can see the 25 cap rule affects nothing and no one in the scrum does it?. It’s only Joe Hawkins of any promise isn’t it? If we are relying on a 21 year old centre to dig us out of the WRU made hole over decades, I think that might be a long shot.

The one good thing Wales rugby has at the moment is Gatland.

The whole regional setup is broken. Brought in to improve the international team worked (Grand Slams and championships), but in the only in the short run. It has killed competitive club rugby, which has then killed the National team with the lack of clubs to produce talent. Support for teams has dwindled. Gone are the days of Neath, Swansea and Aberavon each bringing in large crowds. Supporters lost the connection to their local team when the regions were created.

The cap rule is just bonkers. I understand why it’s in place to try and keep talent local, but limiting the prospects of our players to improve themselves by playing in more competitive leagues is crazy. Especially when the WRU/Clubs can’t afford to pay them what they can earn elsewhere anyway.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back