• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

For 2011 read 2021? For Reading read Brentford? Can the Swans do it again?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans head to the Championship play off final looking to repeat an outcome one day short of the tenth anniversary of one of the biggest results in our history. It was May 30th 2011 when the Swans and Reading did battle on the Wembley turf for a place in the Premier League.  A hat-trick […]

Read more

If we are to make it, it'll have to be a very different affair that's for sure. Can you imagine this team finishing on top in a six goal thriller?

All the pressure is going to be on them, is Thomas Frank the guy to have at the helm under such circumstances? I'm not so sure he is. It's calm you need in a play-off final you're expected to win, not someone that's slightly unhinged.

I see Ivan Pony is mouthing off about ‘when we get promoted’

What is it with them. They might, but bloody hell, they make Diff look level headed.

monmouth said:
I see Ivan Pony is mouthing off about ‘when we get promoted’

What is it with them. They might, but bloody hell, they make Diff look level headed.

This is it Monny. Yes they are favourites, yes they are better team than us but the tag of all that along with the hype of an inevitable result in their minds and the media along with the fact they are perennial bottlers....I can see us nicking it.
They forget...our players owe these fckers for last season.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back