• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fool Me Once on Netflix

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 2,591
Well Swerve just literally ruined it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Tidy.

exiledclaseboy said:

As a mod, shouldn't you have made sure he had training on the use of
the spoiler function
? ;)

Itchysphincter said:
I find all these Harlan Coben things a bit simplistic and dull, never believable enough to be engaging. It doesn’t help that they’re written in American and translated in to English, like watching a dubbed movie. I’m sure it’s better in print.

That's probably why Prosser watched it, he's nothing if not simple. :lol:

jack_lord said:
I thought it was excruciating. The acting from the lead was poor and some of the twists were poor. The gun thing was farcical.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:

:lol: I don't know about that, some may call it a good deed by saving someone a lot of time watching it, only to be disappointed.

:lol: I don't know about that, some may call it a good deed by saving someone a lot of time watching it, only to be disappointed.
Absolutely. I’ve now got three hours in which to do something else. If the conversation in work meanders on to this I can still chirp in with “they were already dead”. :LOL:

At the risk of going all Sid James on yo asses she's such a pretty pretty girl that I never tire of watching her (on TV, I hasten to add).

Anyone got any film suggestions, on Netflix or Prime.. anything except romcom and comedy.. SciFi and Dystopian will do me

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back