• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fifteen pager when we lose eight when we win

Sort of agree with this.

When we lose, the same miserable posters posting the same thing over and over (I've weighed into the Russ is shite threads plenty) in loads of threads.

I can only put the missing posters down to they must be out celebrating the win and haven't logged on yet.

I was thinking "what a difference a win makes", but I guess its a (fair) case of not wanting to get ahead of ourselves.
I have a strange feeling that with a couple of decent additions next season we may do well with RM at the wheel.

Signing off now as the nurse directs me back to my bed. Medicine time

Don't forget it's also Mothering Sunday. I've been spending time with her, only had the game on in the background.

As few others have correctly said, it was a win against a poor side coupled with a decent performance. There are still issues there and none more so than our keeper. With 4 wins in 25 games, why would we celebrate with a 15 pager ffs. As for Russ giving it large at the end, we'd left, I'm not falling for that crap. Fans have rightly slated him imo.

sainthelens said:
As few others have correctly said, it was a win against a poor side coupled with a decent performance. There are still issues there and none more so than our keeper. With 4 wins in 25 games, why would we celebrate with a 15 pager ffs. As for Russ giving it large at the end, we'd left, I'm not falling for that crap. Fans have rightly slated him imo.

Oh dear, did he do the Russ punches?

MrSwerve said:
Oh dear, did he do the Russ punches?

He did indeed. Can't get down the tunnel quick enough when we lose. Can't wait over to soak up the adulation if we win. And people lap it up.

As a general rule there are fewer pages for home games than away for obvious reasons.

Fifteen pager for an away win at Sunderland, 10 for a home defeat to today’s opponents in the cup and 12 for a home defeat to Burnley.

Interesting conspiracy theory though.

J_B said:
As a general rule there are fewer pages for home games than away for obvious reasons.

Fifteen pager for an away win at Sunderland, 10 for a home defeat to today’s opponents in the cup and 12 for a home defeat to Burnley.

Interesting conspiracy theory though.

He is sort of correct, in that we would have had loads of Russ out posts if we had lost again today, but other than my "Fairs Fair" thread, which has hardly any replies, there isn't any others.

Miserable bastards can't say today was a very decent performance. It's ah but Bristol were a poor side, yeah we've been a poor side for months, so celebrate a decent win.

Dr. Winston said:
He did indeed. Can't get down the tunnel quick enough when we lose. Can't wait over to soak up the adulation if we win. And people lap it up.

sainthelens said:
Heard the 3 cheers as we were walking away. Guessing he did. Fckn nonsense.

Bloody hell. Fair play, the gall on him. :lol: :D

Always been the same, defeats have always attracted more attention than wins.

As hard as it is for some to accept we did play well today and against Millwall, in fact we didn’t only play well we played some superb football.
A long way to go but there are definitely signs that things are improving👊👊👊

Copamundial said:
As hard as it is for some to accept we did play well today and against Millwall, in fact we didn’t only play well we played some superb football.
A long way to go but there are definitely signs that things are improving👊👊👊

We did not play well against Millwall, they were the better side, and we did not play superb football

StoneColdjack said:
We did not play well against Millwall, they were the better side, and we did not play superb football

Yes we did play well against Millwall and they certainly were not the better team that’s my opinion ok.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back