• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fewer than 4k tickets for each side for the final

NeathJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2021/may/play-off-final-ticket-information-released-tomorrow/

Stupid how they had 20k there two weeks before this game and will have the same 2 weeks later. Stupid gov.

It looks like there will be less than 4,000 tickets available for Swans fans as preparations start for the play off final at Wembley next weekend when we go head to head with Brentford for the right to earn a place in the Premier League. In line with the Government’s current Covid-19 restrictions,...

Read more

This is pathetic.

Did anyone see the FA Vase and FA Trophy allocations for today? 1500 per team for the Vase and 3000 per team for the Trophy, both games played today at Wembley.

Covid risk at the Vase must be massive.

Complete bollocks.

It does seem very disingenuous that you can have 10k fans from each side at the FA cup final but not the Championship play off final.

Slim chance of a ticket now I guess, I would imagine the same process as we just went through for the semi finals?

Cooperman said:
This is pathetic.

Did anyone see the FA Vase and FA Trophy allocations for today? 1500 per team for the Vase and 3000 per team for the Trophy, both games played today at Wembley.

Complete bollocks.

You sure? They usually sell one ticket that covers both games, clubs get a quarter of the ground each, so everybody can watch both games. Smart idea really.

PSumbler said:
It does seem very disingenuous that you can have 10k fans from each side at the FA cup final but not the Championship play off final.

Slim chance of a ticket now I guess, I would imagine the same process as we just went through for the semi finals?

It's rubbish 20k on the 15/05 and 13/06 but only 10k on 29-31/05 :twisted:

Could they do it like Cardiff / Bristol away with points system maybe? ST holders only with the points.

JBT95 said:
Cooperman said:
This is pathetic.

Complete bollocks.

You sure? They usually sell one ticket that covers both games, clubs get a quarter of the ground each, so everybody can watch both games. Smart idea really.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/may/11/non-league-finals-day-2021-ticket-details-20210511

Don’t really understand how they can have 22k at the FA Cup final but we only get 4K each. What’s the capacity going to be for the Euros in a few weeks?

Apparently it's because there was testing prior and after the pilot events at 22k capacities. This one has been rejected for pilot

JackFish said:
Don’t really understand how they can have 22k at the FA Cup final but we only get 4K each. What’s the capacity going to be for the Euros in a few weeks?

22.5k at least, 25% capacity minimum requirement by UEFA to host games.

Cooperman said:
JBT95 said:

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/may/11/non-league-finals-day-2021-ticket-details-20210511

(3k x 2) + (1.5k x 2) = 9k

I'm sure they could attend both games. That's why they are played on the same day.

JBT95 said:
Cooperman said:

(3k x 2) + (1.5k x 2) = 9k

I'm sure they could attend both games. That's why they are played on the same day.

Don’t know and I’m not bothered either way now that I’ve seen the play off allocation.

I think all the supporters who were there last night should get a ticket for the final anyway. I was there......😉🤣🤣

A4Jack said:
Apparently it's because there was testing prior and after the pilot events at 22k capacities. This one has been rejected for pilot

But how can you get 10k at a Premier League game? Is each of them pilot events as well?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back