• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Clasey, music lovers and Darran

WxmJax

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.nme.com/news/music/billy-joel-to-perform-huge-gig-in-cardiff-for-2024-european-exclusive-show-3555979

Keeping an eye on this one , seen him twice at Wembley 2019 and 2019 , great shows .

Any knowledge on parking areas at events like this ? , would do train up and back but rail punctuality is awful , would not take the risk , sure Hotel Prices will go through the roof also , so an overnight stop is a no .

Robbie said:
Keeping an eye on this one , seen him twice at Wembley 2019 and 2019 , great shows .

Any knowledge on parking areas at events like this ? , would do train up and back but rail punctuality is awful , would not take the risk , sure Hotel Prices will go through the roof also , so an overnight stop is a no .

We've booked a room but may cancel it and get to Swansea. You have to register for tickets. They go on sale next Friday. Chris Izaak supporting, I thought he was dead.

Robbie said:

My boys went to see Coldplay this year and had no issues with parking, there was plenty of space around the Callaghan Square area. Trains can be a nightmare after a big event, an alternative option is the National Express coach. There are 2 buses which leave Cardiff around 11.30pm for Swansea, they’ll be less crowded and are pretty reasonable. One of my kids uses them a lot.

I would have got tickets for this but we’re away with the grandchildren in August. Damn.

Last time at his Wembley Show stayed an overnighter near Preston Hill Tube Station , it was convenient for the Stadium .

£100 quid for a one night head down crash out , no breakfast included , street parking was available luckily , probably annoyed some of the local residents though .

Be interesting to see if Cardiff hotels now , somehow come up with excuses to up their rates for this date .

Believe they have a history of cancelling pre booked visitors , so any double booking etc. waffle follows from them .

Take on board some if the advice given regarding parking , Google Maps next step .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back